Welcome to the chess duel! Master Chess is an unblocked board game where you use your strategic skills and chess knowledge in order to be the winner of this game. You can play Master Chess with a friend or against AI. The choice is yours. If you are ready, let’s take you to the chessboard. Let’s see who will win?
How to play Master Chess?
Move pieces – Tap or Left mouse button.
Basics of Chess
- The King can only move one square. But it is free to move in the direction it wants.
- The Queen is freer than the King. Because it can move as many squares as it wants in any direction.
- Rooks can move vertically or horizontally as many squares as they want.
- Bishops can only move diagonally.
- Unlike other pieces, Knights can move forward by drawing an L shape.
- Pawns can only move forward one square at a time, except for the starting position. In the beginning, they have the right to move 2 squares.
Follow Unblocked game news for more information about game/proxy……