Misha’sisan upcoming Honkai Star Rail character with the anticipated 2.0 update, let’s take a look at some of the skills and characteristics of this character.
While Honkai: Star Rail players are enjoying everything new in version 1.6 update, Hover is ready for the latest updates. Leaks, rumors, and some official announcements have given a glimpse of what is about to happen with the 2.0 update, which will take players to a new planet to continue their adventure.
Of course, no Honkai Star Rail update is complete without a wave of new characters, and one of them is Misha – a 4-star character with Ice damage support. Let’s take a look at the main skills of this character.
We know that Misha is a 4-star Cryo character in Genshin Impact. This means that he can deal significant damage to both single-target and AoE targets. The element and the path have similarities with Jingli, one of the strongest 5-star characters in the game.
- Basic attack: Deals Cryo damage to a single enemy target.
- Skill: Allows Misha’s next ultimate to attack one more time. Deals Cryo DMG to the enemy and adds Cryo DMG to nearby allied units.
- Ultimate: Misha’s default ultimate attacks 3 times. Misha attacks the enemy target and deals Cryo damage. Then, attack random enemies multiple times. Each attack has a 20% chance of freezing the enemy target for 1 turn. Misha’s ultimate can attack up to 10 times. After using this ability, the number of attacks will be restored to the default level.
- Talent: Whenever anally consumes a Skill Point, Misha’s next ultimate will attack one more time and Misha will recover 2 Energy.
- Technique: Creates a dream prison for 15 seconds. Enemies trapped inside will be affected by Dream Prison and stop all actions. When attacking them, Misha’s next ultimate will add 2 more attacks.
Misha’s description also reveals that ‘he wants to become an intergalactic explorer like his grandfather’ and some promotional images show the character receiving a ticket to the Astral high-speed train. Many players believe that he will become part of the team along with Trailblazer.
E1: Pale Illusion When using the Ultimate, for every enemy on the field, the number of attacks of this Ultimate increases by 1, up to a maximum of 5 additional attacks.
E2: Regretful Youth Before each attack of the Ultimate, there is a basic 24% chance to reduce the Defense of the target by 16%, lasting for 3 rounds.
E3: Shadow of Happy Days Upgrade the Ultimate by 2 levels, up to a maximum of level 15; Upgrade Normal Attack by 1 level, up to a maximum of level 10.
E4: Shadow of Body Injury The damage multiplier for each attack of the Ultimate increases by 6%.
E5: Love and Friendship at First Sight Upgrade Combat Skill by 2 levels, up to a maximum of level 15; Upgrade Talent by 2 levels, up to a maximum of level 15.
E6: Long-Lost Ambition When using the Ultimate, increase the damage dealt by oneself by 30%, lasting until the end of one’s own round, and after the next use of Combat Skill, recover 1 Combat Skill Point for oneself.
Follow Game PC News for more
Click here to play Unblocked games